When it comes to working hard, most people avoid it. They want instant results and see it as a waste of time to work without the perks.
But there’s no substitute for becoming better. And becoming the best starts with a work ethic that never stops.
If you want to be successful in life, you have to put in the hard work. Even if you can’t see where it’s going to take you right now.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to step up your game with a strong work ethic for the things you want most in life.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to push aside workplace distractions and become the best at what you do. ([0:52])
- How to build a stronger work ethic with Ozzie Smith’s Hall of Fame Speech. ([2:16])
- The ‘Vince Lombardi’ way of investing into what you want (and experiencing joy on another level). ([3:36])
- Why Nick Saban’s coaching style advances your career and improves your sense of pride. ([5:40])
- Using the 4 AM Farmer’s philosophy to get your dream job. ([7:41])
- Why success doesn’t happen overnight (and how to get real results without a time limit). ([9:49])
- Why showing up like Cal Ripken Jr. builds your life legacy of respect, hard work, and excellence. ([11:00])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.