All of us can get stuck in a rut. We feel defeated, worried, and overwhelmed at everything. There is no forward momentum and life feels full of excuses.
Being in a rut is a breeding ground for entropy. And that’s when you start to feel stuck indefinitely. Pulling yourself out of a rut requires nurturing, love, and feelings of joy.
You can’t pull yourself out of a rut when you’re stuck in your own head.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to experience more joy in any environment and win the day.
Show Highlights Include:
- Using NPR’s Pandemic Research to find joy and inspiration (when you’ve got yourself stuck in a rut). ([1:36])
- Apostle Paul’s advice for calling on your most powerful emotions to create the future you want. ([3:42])
- The ‘Why’ Theory for replacing your most negative feelings with drive and purpose. ([7:30])
- How to create opportunity anywhere in life using a wizard, chicken sandwich, and mouse. ([8:43])
- How to unleash your imagination and win the day using Martin Luther King Jr’s measurement of time. ([10:20])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.