There’s one common characteristic shared between football coaching legend Nick Saban, legendary golfer Tiger Woods, and Jesus himself.
This characteristic isn’t easy to gain. It costs everything to develop it. But it’s the one thing which enables you to change the world one person at a time.
While it costs you everything to gain, it unlocks a relentless sense of happiness you can carry throughout your life.
What’s this characteristic?
In this episode, you’ll discover why humility is the key ingredient for impact. And how you can become more humble starting today.
Show highlights include:
- The counterintuitive way achieving greatness in your life can make you miserable ([2:16])
- Why humility is a cheat code for unbelievable success in your career ([2:38])
- How humility unlocks an unparalleled sense of joy in your body (no matter how many obstacles pop up in your life) ([4:19])
- 4 questions which instantly reveal how humble you are ([4:36])
- Why humility magnetizes opportunities to you like honey does bees ([8:17])
- Jesus’s secret for impacting millions of lives thousands of years after his death (and how to create a similar level of impact inn those around you) ([10:47])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.