Dealing with Insecurity
If you’re like most people, insecurity is something that you’ve probably had to deal with at some point in your life. You’re definitely not alone. The effects of the media and the internet on our culture have been devastating, and that is unlikely to change anytime soon.
So what can you do about it?
In this episode, Dr. Rick discusses the root cause of our insecurities, a tool you can use to instantly overcome your self-doubt, and the one thing you must know to maintain belief in yourself.
Show Highlights Include:
- A crowd-pleasing way to overcome negative feelings about yourself ([2:23])
- This factor has a huge influence over the way you see yourself today ([3:43])
- An extremely effective tool you can use to instantly combat insecurity ([4:30])
- The insidious source of the forces that shape your self-image ([9:09])
- You must do this to develop unshakeable self-confidence ([9:40])
- Knowing this one thing can make you immune to destructive outside influences ([11:04])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.