The world would still be stuck in the stone ages if it weren’t for geniuses.
Because geniuses have the uncanny ability to see possibilities that don’t currently exist. Geniuses ignore any shortcomings they have, and stick to their mission no matter what life throws at them.
And you know what?
Each of us has an inner genius inside of us that the world desperately needs.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to unleash your inner genius and leave your mark on the world with anything you do.
Show highlights include:
- How your inner genius ignores your many limitations and helps you achieve greatness ([2:17])
- Why others counting you out is actually a cheat code for unbelievable success ([7:58])
- 3 reasons why Tiger Woods dominated golf his entire life (and how to apply these “secrets” to your life) ([9:10])
- Why every mother is a true genius (and how fathers can help their wives realize their genius) ([10:37])
- The “Invisible Target” method for becoming the world’s next celebrated genius (even if you have endless obstacles in your path) ([13:29])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.