Are you suffering the pain of loss? Maybe it was the death of a loved one, loss of a job, or even bankruptcy that has left you feeling hopeless.
In this episode, Dr. Rick explains the difference between losing hope and losing perspective and gives you the first step to overcoming your hopelessness.
Show Highlights Include:
- The dramatic difference between losing hope and losing perspective ([5:34])
- What you can learn from tragic loss ([6:37])
- How to shift from coasting to making progress in your life ([7:20])
- The most important question you can ask yourself ([14:21])
- Why you shouldn’t underestimate the power of small steps ([16:16])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.