Having influence is an essential leadership quality. Every effective leader can walk into a room and empower others. They have faith in what they say and know their mission.
But influencing others can be intimidating. You need people to take action and change the way they think.
Influential leaders empower their employees and speed up results. They leave an impact for generations to come.
In this episode, you’ll learn the three ways to become a more influential and impactful leader today.
Show Highlights Include:
- How simple wisdom nuggets make you a better leader and leave an impact for generations. ([2:17])
- Why sitting next to a Grandparent immediately grows your influence. ([5:36])
- How to keep your life full of inspiration and forward progress using Björn Borg’s tennis training. ([8:12])
- The Extreme Ownership Guide for making life more enjoyable and inspiring others. ([11:07])
- Using the ‘Fixed Mindset’ to become a more dependable and reliable visionary today. ([13:27])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.