In today’s social media-run world, most people do everything in their power to appear perfect. Nothing has compromised quality more than this.
Even though perfection ought to be the standard, it’s impossible to achieve it. When you put perfection on a pedestal, you make it impossible to learn from your failures. And nothing enhances your quality as a person more than learning from your mistakes.
In this episode, you’ll discover why being a quality person today gives you an unfair advantage in anything you do. And how to build your quality little by little each and every day.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why paying the price for quality now returns your “investment” in droves down the road ([0:49])
- The insidious way the false appearance of perfection comprises quality (and why your imperfections make you a high-quality person) ([3:10])
- Michael Jordan’s secret for failing your way to becoming the all-time greatest at what you do ([3:23])
- The weird way to multiply your quality as a person by buying more expensive material items ([7:35])
- The two words which appear in the bible 455 times (and how to become excellent at both of them) ([9:37])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.