Being relentless is about more than having talent or connections. It’s about stopping at nothing to get what you want.
A person can have all the talent in the world and do nothing with it. When things go wrong, they never move past obstacles and excuses.
If you’re relentless, you’re unstoppable. You inspire others and know that success isn’t about how you think, but what you do. Nothing holds you back and there is no small talk. You make a simple choice every day to go all out.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to become relentless in life and let nothing stop you.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to achieve the impossible and fulfill your life’s purpose like Napoleon Hill. ([1:45])
- Why you don’t need talent and passion to get out of your comfort zone and do big things. ([3:13])
- Why being a loyal employee gives you more leverage in the workplace today. ([5:30])
- How to achieve your wildest dreams through the Ray Charles legacy. ([7:35])
- The Nick Saban way to become a champion (and let nothing stop you along the way). ([10:34])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.