Every day, you are faced with hundreds (or even thousands) of choices. Every step you take brings you face to face with yet another choice, and it can quickly make you frustrated and overwhelmed. But there is hope for you!
In this episode, Dr. Rick discusses ways to reduce the complexity in your life, a book that can give you a profound mindset shift with your decision, and a proven method to bring peace and calm to your daily life.
Show Highlights Include:
- Your psychotic lust for this keeps your life more complicated than necessary ([4:55])
- Doing this can transform your work from simply being busy to being truly productive ([5:32])
- This book could be just what you need to transform your unmanageable life ([6:29])
- 3 ways simplifying things can make you happier and more fulfilled ([7:12])
- The Navy Seal’s secret to being organized ([9:34])
- These three W’s can bring a sense of calm and peace to your day ([10:43])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.