Something Of Value
Our society has a variety of ways to convince you that someone or something is valuable. Titles, wealth, cost, status, and many others.
Friends, don’t buy into the lie.
When we allow superficial standards to influence our judgments of value, we risk missing out on the best life has to offer.
In this episode, I share the hidden dangers of judgmental attitudes, adopting society’s value standards, and how you can overcome them to understand the truth about what is valuable.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to magically transform an inexpensive item into something of incalculable worth ([5:14])
- Why our standards for status and worth trick us into valuing the wrong things ([5:49])
- What a $5 typewriter can teach you about value ([8:48])
- Dirty lies society tells us about a person’s value and how you can appreciate their true worth ([10:08])
- How a judgmental attitude can stunt your personal growth ([10:39])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.