Has failure in your finances, relationships, or business put an abrupt stop to your life? Are you stuck wallowing in self-pity, unsure how to get things back on track?
Failure is a common obstacle we all have to face. In this episode, Dr. Rick is joined by Kevin Breeding as they tell you exactly how to overcome and blow past failure to regain your forward momentum.
Show Highlights Include:
- The life-changing lessons you can’t learn from success ([1:30])
- One brutal question you must answer to begin overcoming failure ([5:57])
- Is this fatal mistake keeping you stuck in frustration and defeat? ([7:10])
- The surprisingly simple first step to regaining control of your life ([7:43])
- What top-level execs understand about failure that you don’t ([16:15])
- The 2 counterintuitive principles successful people always keep in mind to push through any situation ([17:03])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.