Have you ever felt like you were stuck? Your life and business were stagnant and you just couldn’t seem to break free? Perhaps you were facing doubt and “what-ifs” in your mind.
In today’s podcast episode, Dr. Rick explains the root cause of fear, what to do about it and how to use this to gain and maintain forward momentum.
Show Highlights Include:
- Are lazy employees draining your business? Harvard Business Review says this is the #1 key to reigniting their motivation ([2:28])
- Is this habit causing you to fail? ([2:47])
- How to execute the inner voice that’s sowing seeds of doubt in your mind ([5:49])
- The simple remedy for fear you can use anywhere, anytime ([8:51])
- Eliminate this success-killing word from your vocabulary ([14:49])
- What to say to yourself when you’re too scared to do anything else ([15:15])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.