Do you ever remember someone telling you to “give it some thought” or “think things through?” That’s because critical thinking leads to better decisions.
And if you never make time to think, you’ll always depend on snap judgments and reactions. When you live life on impulse, you also live with more stress.
When you give yourself time to think, you draw connections you’ve never noticed before. Your perspective changes and you feel focused. When you make better decisions, you live a better life.In this episode, you’ll discover why critical thinking leads to your most joyous life yet.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to make better decisions, free up your time, and feel less stress with Malcolm Gladwell’s art of thinking. ([1:52])
- Why you only need 15 minutes to improve concentration and make deliberate action towards your goals. ([3:44])
- The Stanford Study’s five things you need for becoming more efficient with your time. ([7:49])
- Using the 45/15 Method to consistently expand and improve your thinking. ([9:24])
- How to get rid of any life limits with Catherine Sanderson’s suitcase story. ([12:54])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.