Have you ever found yourself dissatisfied with your life? In a job or relationship that you were just tolerating? It’s possible that you’ve found yourself living out someone else’s design for your life, draining all passion from your soul.
In this episode, Rick is again joined by Dwight Edwards and they discuss how to find your personal passion, as well as how to begin living an epic life, no matter where you’re starting from.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to stop following someone else’s dream and discover your personal passion ([2:25])
- The one impactful question that can change the course of your entire life ([3:03])
- Why practicality assassinates dreams before they can ever come true ([4:11])
- How you’ve unwittingly downgraded your life and how to reverse that trend ([9:24])
- The secret to living an epic life, even if you’re starting from your lowest point ever ([12:31])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.