Everyone wants to pass down a legacy to their children and grandchildren when they pass. But most people get this idea wrong. They think their legacy only means monetary and material items they leave behind.
After speaking at a couple funerals this past weekend, I had a startling realization:
Your legacy is important. But it pales in comparison to your impact.
What’s the difference?
Your legacy is how you want to be remembered. Your impact is why people will never forget you.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to leave an impact, so nobody forgets you when you pass.
Listen now and start leaving an unforgettable impact everywhere you go.
Show highlights include:
- Why imagining your last days on Earth lowers your anxiety, quiets your mind, and unlocks blissful joy ([1:30])
- How to impact your children and grandchildren long after you’re gone (even if you don’t leave them millions) ([3:51])
- The “Road Less Traveled” method for having zero regrets when you pass away (even if you’ve made humiliating mistakes) ([4:38])
- How inconveniencing yourself for others unleashes an unfair sense of euphoria most never experience ([5:55])
- 7 simple, yet difficult daily tasks for leaving a legacy that lasts generations after you ([5:57])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.