We all experience fear. But what many people don’t realize is that they can use fear to propel themselves to the next level. It doesn’t have to paralyze you.
In fact, fear is a learned behavior. This means you can learn to overcome it.
In this episode, I discuss the positive aspects of fear and how your fear can lead you to the life of your dreams.
Show Highlights Include:
- When fear is a good thing and how you can use it to your benefit ([1:51])
- Why doing things that scare you can lead to the most fulfilling experiences ([6:03])
- How to overcome your fears of financial scarcity so you can pursue the life you want to live ([9:05])
- A liberating statistic on the things we fear that will give you the courage to take your next step ([11:59])
- The “fear decision” you make that will move your life forward instead of keeping you stuck in place ([12:17])
- Why the status quo is the scariest thing of all and how to use that fear to level up your life ([13:18])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.