Negativity is the tendency to be disagreeable, skeptical and pessimistic.
When you’re negative, you assume the worst case scenario and look for the worst in every situation.
This negativity can hang over your life, cloud your judgment and force you to make gut-wrenching mistakes.
But here’s the silver lining:
You don’t have to fall victim to negativity’s insidious power. In fact, by taking charge of your mind, you can reshape your life with positivity.
In this episode, I’ll show you how to create positive energy and unspeakable joy in yourself and your environment—using only the power of your words.
Show Highlights Include:
- 11 factors that inject negativity into your life. ([0:49])
The 3 most common behaviors that magnetize negativity ([1:16])
- How to take charge and reverse your negative mental habits. ([1:43])
- Why this common mistake sets you up to have a bad day (and how to avoid making it). ([3:58])
- The simple, yet powerful pre-speech routine I learned from Bill Cosby for injecting positive energy into any activity. ([6:47])
- 3 words that you should never say (these words build negative energy) and what you should say instead. ([11:07])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.