Negativity is the tendency to be disagreeable, skeptical and pessimistic.
When you’re negative, you assume the worst case scenario and look for the worst in every situation.
This negativity can hang over our lives, cloud our judgment and force us to make mistakes. .
But here’s the silver lining:
You have a choice. You can choose to either take a negative or positive outlook on life everyday.
You can choose to take charge of your mind and shape your life with the power of your thoughts.
In this episode, I’ll show you the damage being negative can have on your emotional health and your relationships. You’ll discover how to squash any negativity you feel and instead take on the power of positive thoughts to shape your life.
Show Highlights Include:
- Ten ways negativity manifests in human behavior and worsens it. ([1:42])
- The damage being frequently negative and cynical can have on your brain. ([3:45])
- How to take charge and reverse your negative mental habits. ([5:24])
- This simple mistake taught me how to keep my ego in check and not blame others (and how it can make you a great leader). ([7:41])
- 3 tips that will help you shape your life positively with the power of your thoughts alone. ([13:33])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.