With everything happening in the world, mental health is on the brink of a disaster. You want to ‘stay informed’ but end up anxious and afraid every time you turn on the TV.
Bad news breaks down the most uplifting spirits. It traumatizes the mind and turns everything else toxic (even if you don’t realize it).
Having a safe space is about more than stepping out of the world for a moment. It makes you happier, feel more at peace, and ready to take on the rest of the day.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to tune out the notifications and news for a soul-enriching safe space.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to avoid mental pollution from the everyday news cycle and find a safe space for your spirit. ([0:52])
- The ‘Emergency Room’ perspective on seeking relief (when there is none left in the world). ([4:16])
- Your Cloud Nine checklist in stepping out of the world for a moment. ([7:17])
- The soul-fulfilling things you can do to tune out the noise and find peace in the world. ([8:51])
- The Philippians Way to give your mind a break and be completely at one with yourself. ([11:06])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.