When everything goes wrong in life, it’s easy to think about throwing in the towel. The obstacles seem too great and it feels like everyone is against you.
But every successful person has ups and downs. The difference is whether you stand (or let it tear you down).
Winning is a process, not a destination. And perseverance is what leads you closer or further from everything you want.
In this episode, you’ll learn how to never give up and always stand in your purpose (no matter what).
Show Highlights Include:
- Using the Winston Churchill philosophy to work through your goals with confidence. ([1:41])
- The Eli Jones way to live through your purpose (when the whole world is against you). ([3:37])
- How to avoid the temptations of quitting and overcome all obstacles. ([6:21])
- Why Zig Ziglar’s ‘PC Model’ is your biggest key to success. ([7:16])
- How to avoid throwing in the towel and hold on to all hope with two words. ([8:13])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.