Acts of violence. Protests. Riots. It’s easy to lose hope when you look at the stories that make up the news today. If you are feeling like things couldn’t get any worse, you’re probably not alone. But it’s during these times that you can make the choice to overcome hate and division.
You can be an agent of hope.
In this episode, Dr Rick discusses how you should respond in times of tragedy, the specific choices you can make to regain lost hope, and the small but profound difference between fear and courage.
Show Highlights Include:
- The dramatic difference between the right and wrong way to protest ([2:19])
- How to respond to tragedy in a way that is effective and productive ([3:46])
- When the world seems to be falling apart, look here to regain your hope ([4:36])
- The profound choice you must make in challenging times ([6:48])
- The misunderstood difference between fear and courage ([7:35])
- You should pay close attention to these specific signs in the news ([8:52])
- The amazingly good news about unbelievably bad times ([12:32])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.