Have you ever thought of yourself as ordinary or insignificant? Maybe you feel like your life is boring. You look around and see famous people leading lives that seem so much better than yours.
In this episode, Dr. Rick is joined by Dwight Edwards, and they discuss how to stop being “vanilla” and live an epic life, no matter your circumstances.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to live an epic life without being well known ([6:27])
- Why anyone can live an epic life, even if you feel like you’re nothing special ([7:42])
- The specific gifts you need to focus on to make the most of your life ([7:48])
- Handicapped? No education? Here’s how to live an epic life anyway ([8:24])
- The five traits that characterize an extraordinary life ([9:25])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.