Having a teachable spirit is about the hunger for knowledge. You care more about the journey than the destination.
And when you’re eager to learn, you find value in all experiences (no matter what the outcome is).
When you never stop learning, you never stop growing. And being a lifelong learner is about everyday discoveries and optimism in new ideas.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to have a teachable spirit for unlimited growth in everything you do.
Show Highlights Include:
- How to drop the myths of a born genius and think like one of the ‘greats’ today. ([0:58])
- The quickest paradigm shift to becoming a lifelong learner. ([3:32])
- The John Wooden mindset for encouraging others to learn. ([4:30])
- How to drop the excuses and make room for curiosity like a line cook. ([6:14])
- Why having a teachable spirit makes the world a better place (and your legacy a wonder). ([8:50])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.