Concentration is the most powerful force you can harness.
Without it, your life fades into a chaotic state which deprives your life of joy.
But with it? You unlock superpowers that help you accomplish levels of success most people never reach.
And you know what?
You’ll make a lot more precious memories along the way too.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to improve your concentration (even if you have ADHD like me).
Listen now and unlock a superpower.
Show highlights include:
- The powerful “[45:15] Method” for laser focusing on any task (even if you’re a procrastinator) ([1:39])
- The oddball “Practice Distractions” trick from Tiger Woods’s father which helps you conquer distractions with ease ([3:51])
- The professor of cognitive psychology’s “Concentration Spotlight” secret for never losing focus ([5:28])
- 3 universal tips for strengthening your concentration muscles today ([6:16])
- The insidious way even the smallest distractions devour your free time and joy ([10:11])
- Why breaking down your to-do list into tiny “mini to-dos” helps you accomplish double the work in half the time ([11:08])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.