A single decision can change the world for the better. But indecisiveness leads to procrastination, overthinking, and failure.
Decisions have the power to motivate and inspire. But lack of decision can lead to frustration and resentment.
In this episode, I discuss why indecisiveness causes businesses to fail and a framework for making your best decision (even in the worst circumstances).
Show Highlights Include:
- The surprising factor that motivated employees to work their hardest for a company, and how to put it to work for you (hint: it’s not money) ([1:31])
- What your body has to tell you about making the decisions and why you should pay attention ([4:24])
- A golden rule to follow for guidance when the right decision to make is unclear ([7:30])
- The 3-pronged decision-making process that leads to the best action to take in your unique circumstance ([8:56])
- Why dreams are enough to move you in the right direction toward achieving your goals ([9:33])
- How a single decision led Beverly Cleary to sell over 91 Million books ([13:19])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.