What does Warren Buffet, Oprah, Jeff Bezos, Kobe Bryant, and Tiger Woods have in common?
Each one mastered the easy in their respective fields. And mastering the easy is something you can do today to begin your journey to greatness no matter your endeavor.
Whether you’re peeling a potato, waking up in the morning, or improving yourself, the only way to develop mastery is by mastering the basics.
Mastering the basics isn’t as fun, but it unlocks your full potential in no time at all. And you can carry this mastery to everything else you attempt.
In this episode, you’ll discover how mastering the easy unlocks an unlimited amount of opportunities in anything you try.
Listen now and begin your journey to mastery.
Show highlights include:
- The “Mastering Easy” secret for achieving excellence in everything you do ([2:09])
- Why hand washing and waxing your car unleashes pure bliss throughout every bone in your body ([3:15])
- The “Every Single Detail” method for boosting your memory and unlocking your true potential ([8:07])
- Why using an alarm clock in the morning prevents you from attaining greatness ([9:47])
- How reading for 30 minutes every day can make you the wealthiest person in your neighborhood ([10:43])
- The “Train Hard, Fight Easy” mindset responsible for Tiger Woods’s success (and how to apply this to everything you do) ([15:25])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.