If there’s one thing our world needs today, it’s a healthy dose of kindness. In the global economy, kindness has been downgraded from a value to a commodity to get what we want.
There’s a huge difference between using kindness and being kind. That distinction has been lost, and we’re suffering as a result.
In this episode, I discuss why kindness is good for your health and how to bring back kindness to positively transform our society.
Show Highlights Include:
- The inner power you possess to overcome all the negativity in the world ([1:51])
- How our culture has corrupted the meaning of kindness and how you can restore it to its original glory ([2:44])
- The surprising way practicing kindness improves your physical health and makes you live longer ([3:13])
- How kindness creates a “Helper’s High” that transforms your brain for the better ([4:37])
- The “generational effect” that a simple act of kindness can spark to make a positive change in a community ([12:30])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.