We have become a consumer culture, easily distracted by a digital world. As a result, it becomes increasingly difficult for us to maintain focus. This negatively impacts our jobs as well as our relationships.
In this episode, I discuss how lack of focus is destroying our culture and concrete methods you can use to regain your ability to focus.
Show Highlights Include:
- The shocking truth about how long it takes you to overcome distractions, and how you can maintain your focus to get more done ([2:30])
- Why your phone is your worst enemy when you’re trying to focus and what to do about it ([4:56])
- The stealth phone app that’s quietly stealing nearly 4 hours of your day without you recognizing it ([5:57])
- Why leaving your phone at home makes you smarter ([9:31])
- The “45/15” plan for regaining your focus to improve all areas of your life ([13:49])
- How “Mental Gymnastics” improve your ability to focus ([14:58])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.