We accumulate an almost unlimited amount of treasures throughout our life. But most of these treasures are material.
While material treasures have their place in your life, your kids and grandkids will never cherish them like you did. But there are 4 types of treasures that your family cherishes even more than you did.
Not only do these treasures help them remember you, but they also carry on your legacy for generations after you’ve passed away.
These sentimental treasures don’t cost you a penny!
In this episode, you’ll discover what these 4 types of treasures are so you can pass them down to your family.
Show highlights include:
- How to leave your children and grandchildren with priceless treasures which make you impossible to forget (even if you’re not loaded) ([2:41])
- Why family recipes with one missing ingredient is the most fun legacy you can leave your family ([3:52])
- Judy Garland’s simple formula for passing down family treasures your kids and grandkids will cherish decades later ([7:23])
- The single most impactful treasure to leave to your family which helps them reach their full potential even after you’re gone ([9:56])
- The “Dying Empty” secret for having no regrets when you pass away ([11:26])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.