Seizing The Moment
Carpe diem. Seize the day. These words are easy to say, but how do you do it? You may get overwhelmed with the idea of seizing the day if you think it requires grand gestures or huge acts of service (that you don’t have the time, energy or money for!)
But thankfully that’s not the case. Small actions can make a tremendous impact in your life and the lives of those around you.
In this episode, mindset and business coach Kevin Breeding and I discuss why the little things are a big deal, the importance of authenticity, and why you should take risks in life.
Show Highlights Include:
- The misguided ideas about seizing the moment cause you to miss out on what’s most important ([2:07])
- How to “seize the moment” to create lasting family relationships ([2:25])
- Why “tiptoeing” through life only achieves death ([4:28])
- Why overlooking the little things drains your life of meaning and impact ([6:30])
- How you can meaningfully connect with your loved ones, even if you’re halfway across the world ([7:04])
- Small ways to make a huge difference in your community ([9:40])
- Why the scariest goals are the ones most worth pursuing ([12:03])
- The profound life lessons you can learn by visiting with senior citizens ([12:51])
- How to crush overwhelm when confronting your biggest goals ([14:00])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.