Traditions offer a sense of comfort and coziness.
Tradition connects us to our history and lineage through family reunions, weddings and special occasions.
It is really the glue that keeps us together.
The impact traditions have on us is huge and immeasurable for the most part.
In this episode, I’ll show you how traditions are important to us as individuals and as a community. You’ll learn how to overcome loneliness and choose joy instead by embracing tradition.
Show Highlights Include:
- Why traditions are so critical and important in our lives. ([00:26])
- How traditions can help you overcome your isolation and loneliness. ([1:04])
- How traditions indoctrinate new people into a community (while keeping it thriving still). ([2:42])
- The impact rituals can have on your life ([02:14])
- How an unimportant, unused player, created a long-lasting sport tradition at Texas ANM. ([08:30])
Do you want to stop existing and start living your best life right now? Click here to get the first chapter of Dr. Rick’s best-selling book, Lessons From a Third Grade Dropout, for free.